Magnificent Heist Cryptogram

Hi Everyone!

In honor of Perfect Scoundrels coming out in paperback and because it is Valentine’s week I have a Kat & Hale cryptogram for you to work on!

UDGV’I DJMI YVJV YDJM DOQ WSMNSJPZOB DJSXOQ UVJ DOQ PUVJV YDI OS HGDWV VGIV IUV YDOPVQ PS TV.

For those of you who have never solved a cryptogram puzzle before, the rules are simple… It is basically a secret code where different numbers, symbols, or in this case, letters, represent a different letter.

I will hold all comments with answers for 48hrs to give everyone a chance to solve the puzzle! I will approve comments that include tips, tricks, or encouragement!

xoxo,

Shellie

Comments

1. HALE’S ARMS WERE WARM AND COMFORTING AROUND HER AND THERE WAS NO PLACE ELSE SHE WANTED TO BE

2. Ilona Lessing says:

The answer: HALE’S ARMS WERE WARM AND COMFORTING AROUND HER AND THERE WAS NO PLACE ELSE SHE WANTED TO BE.

As always thanks for these fun puzzles!

4. Hale’s arms were warm and comforting around her, and there was no place else she wanted to be :)

6. HALE’S ARMS WERE WARM AND COMFORTING AROUND HER AND THERE WAS NO PLACE ELSE SHE WANTED TO BE.

7. Always wanted to be the first one to comment.
    Yippee!

8. The answer is
    “HALES ARMS WERE WARM AND COMFORTING AROUND HER AND THERE WAS NO PLACE ELSE SHE WANTED TO BE.”

9. Rebecca. R says:

HALE’S ARMS WERE WARM AND COMFORTING AROUND HER AND THERE WAS NO PLACE ELSE SHE WANTED TO BE. this was great i had fun trying to figure this out. :)

10. Answer: HALE‘S ARMS WERE WARM AND COMFORTING AROUND HER AND THERE WAS NO PLACE ELSE SHE WANTED TO BE

^Awwwwww I love that line! <3

11. rubyrose123 says:

which book is this from?

12. Hale’s arms were warm and comforting around her and there was no place else she wanted to be.
    Aw, how sweet! :)

13. HALE’S ARMS WERE WARM AND COMFORTING AROUND HER AND THERE WAS NO PLACE ELSE SHE WANTED TO BE.

14. I got:

I love these puzzles so much!

15. “Hale’s arms were warm and comforting around her, and there was no place else she wanted to be.” -Kat Bishop, Perfect Scoundrels pg. 148

16. Hale’s arms were warm and comforting around her and there was no place else she wanted to be.

17. HALE’S ARMS WERE WARM AND COMFORTING AROUND HER AND THERE WAS NO PLACE ELSE SHE WANTED TO BE.

18. For my answer I got HALE’S ARMS WERE WARM AND COMFORTING AROUND HER AND THERE WAS NO PLACE ELSE SHE WANTED TO BE. I love these puzzles, thanks so much!

19. This is fun!
    ANSWER:: Hale’s arms were warm and comforting around her and there was no place else she wanted to be.

20. Omg I can’t figure this out. But I love these books and ally carter!

21. OMG i have never done these but they seem really fun and kinda hard

22. Hale’s arms were warm and safe around her and there was nowhere else she wanted to be.

23. UDGV’I DJMI YVJV YDJM DOQ WSMNSJPZOB DJSXOQ UVJ DOQ PUVJV YDI OS HGDWV VGIV IUV YDOPVQ PS TV.

Translates to:

24. WhiteWolf0 says:

Is the cryptogram : HALE S ARMS WERE WARM AND COMFORTING AROUND HER AND THERE WAS NO PLACE ELSE SHE WANTED TO BE ????

25. I got it in record time!!!! (for me anyway…)

AWWWWW Happy Valentines Gallagher Girls, Blackthorne Boys and Heist Society fans!!!!!!!!!!!

26. Yay, I got it!!
    I love them!!

27. Answer: HALE’S ARMS WERE WARM AND COMFORTING AROUND HER AND THERE WAS NO PLACE ELSE SHE WANTED TO BE

28. Hale’s arms were wram and comforting around her and there was no place else she wanted to be. :)

29. Maha Qadri says:

A good tip is to remember the two most common three lettered words in English. I don’t think I need to say what they are ;)

30. Zach Vs. Hale says:

HALE?S ARMS WERE WARM AND COMFORTING AROUND HER AND THERE WAS NO PLACE ELSE SHE WANTED TO BE.

31. LissyLouWho says:

It says: Hale’s arms were warm and comforting around her and there was no place else she wanted to be. Thank you for doing these!! They are so fun!!

32. Anna Marie says:

This was so much fun!! Perfect for a snowy day :)

33. Here’s what i got…
    Yay!
    It took me a while to figure this out, but the happiness is worth it!

34. HALE’S ARMS WERE WARM AND COMFORTING AROUND HER AND THERE WAS NO PLACE ELSE SHE WANTED TO BE

35. HALE’S ARMS WERE WARM AND COMFORTING AROUND HER AND THERE WAS NO PLACE ELSE SHE WANTED TO BE.

YAYAY!!! I HOPE I WIN!

36. “Hale’s arms were warm and comforting around her and there was no place else she wanted to be.”

37. HALE S ARMS WERE WARM AND COMFORTING AROUND HER AND THERE WAS NO PLACE ELSE SHE WANTED TO BE

38. FranNotFrank says:

Perfect Scoundrels chapter 22

Thanks did doing this! It was really fun!!

39. HALE’S ARMS WERE WARM AND COMFORTING AROUND HER AND THERE WAS NO PLACE ELSE SHE WANTED TO BE.

ugh i loveee this ❤

xoxo,
    lizzie

40. I want to do this but I don’t have any of the Heist Series books and I am still waiting on getting them but good luck everyone!!

41. “Hale’s arms were warm and comforting around her and there was no place else she wanted to be.” God I loved when Hale got cuddly with Kat. They’re the most badass couple ever!! (Aside from Cammie and Zach of course)

42. HALE’S ARMS WARM AND COMFORTING AROUND HER AND THERE WAS NO PLACE ELSE SHE WANTED TO BE! YAY this took me way too long!

43. “Hale’s arms were warm and comforting around her and there was no place she wanted to be.” I love Hale and Kat, they’re such a cute couple! (other than Cammie and Zach of course) I think it’s really cool that you made a cryptogram! It was so much fun to solve!!

44. “Hales arms were warm and comforting around her and there was no place she wanted to be”. So cute!!
    Happy Valentines Day everyone!!