Magnificent Monday

Hi Guys!.

I first want to THANK everyone who participated last week! I have read all of your comments and taken notes.

I know that Ally has made it her mission to blog more so I will pass on your requests for her to give more updates regarding her writing and what is happening with Embassy Row. Also, in case you missed it Ally posted a few Upcoming Events and news of a Holiday Novella!

As for me, the big news right now is I am about to have a baby in about 8 weeks! We are super excited to add a baby boy to our family! I will post a pic when he finally arrives.

Also, I will start posting puzzles and quizzes regarding Gallagher and Heist series again. Don’t forget to check the Tumblr page for Fan Art Friday and please send all your artwork to [email protected].

I am looking forward to a fun year here on the site and hope you continue to check back weekly!

xoxo,

Shellie

Comments

1. CONGRATUALTIONS MRS. SHELLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. LissyLouWho says:

Awww!!!!! What is his name going to be?

3. Gracielou Freebush says:

Congratulations! That is such exciting news!! Babies are the best gift ever, especially little boys. Congratulations :)

4. Congratulations!!!! Now your little girl will be a big sister!

5. Congratz Shellie!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so excited for you!!!!! What is his name going to be?!?

6. Sabrina H. says:

Congrats Ms. Shellie!! That’s so exciting and I know all will be great with your little boy! :)

7. That is so exciting! Also congrats! What is his name going to be? Zach? Hale? Just kidding but it would be cool though.

8. CONGRATULATIONS! I bet you are ecstatic :) A new member is coming!!!

9. OMG!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

10. Sabina G. says:

OMG CONGRATULATIONS SHELLIE!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Do you know what you are going to name him????

11. Congratulations!!!

12. Congrats Shellie!

13. Congratulations Shellie!!!

14. Catherine Gallo says:

Congratulations Mrs. Shellie!!! I am so happy for you! :)

15. Congratulations!!! I bet he will be a gorgeous little boy :D

16. Congratulations, Shellie! I’m sure your daughter is thrilled! Babies are the best thing ever.
    Xo, Kristi

17. OMG!!! congratulations!!!

18. Congratulations on your new baby! I bet he’ll be just as sweet and awesome as you:)

19. Congrats Shellie!