Warning: Illegal string offset 'isfanpage' in /home/allycart/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fanpage-connect-pro/fanpage-connect.php on line 183
Magnificent Monday - Ally Carter

Magnificent Monday

Hi Guys!.

I first want to THANK everyone who participated last week! I have read all of your comments and taken notes.

I know that Ally has made it her mission to blog more so I will pass on your requests for her to give more updates regarding her writing and what is happening with Embassy Row. Also, in case you missed it Ally posted a few Upcoming EventsΒ and news of a Holiday Novella!

As for me, the big news right now is I am about to have a baby in about 8 weeks! We are super excited to add a baby boy to our family! I will post a pic when he finally arrives.

Also, I will start posting puzzles and quizzes regarding Gallagher and Heist series again. Don’t forget to check the Tumblr page for Fan Art Friday and please send all your artwork to allycartercontest@gmail.com.

I am looking forward to a fun year here on the site and hope you continue to check back weekly!

xoxo,

Shellie

Comments

1. CONGRATUALTIONS MRS. SHELLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. LissyLouWho says:

Awww!!!!! What is his name going to be?

3. Gracielou Freebush says:

Congratulations! That is such exciting news!! Babies are the best gift ever, especially little boys. Congratulations πŸ™‚

4. Congratulations!!!! Now your little girl will be a big sister!

5. Congratz Shellie!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so excited for you!!!!! What is his name going to be?!?

6. Sabrina H. says:

Congrats Ms. Shellie!! That’s so exciting and I know all will be great with your little boy! πŸ™‚

7. That is so exciting! Also congrats! What is his name going to be? Zach? Hale? Just kidding but it would be cool though.

8. CONGRATULATIONS! I bet you are ecstatic πŸ™‚ A new member is coming!!!

9. OMG!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

10. Sabina G. says:

OMG CONGRATULATIONS SHELLIE!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Do you know what you are going to name him????

11. Congratulations!!!

12. Congrats Shellie!

13. Congratulations Shellie!!!

14. Catherine Gallo says:

Congratulations Mrs. Shellie!!! I am so happy for you! πŸ™‚

15. Congratulations!!! I bet he will be a gorgeous little boy πŸ˜€

16. Congratulations, Shellie! I’m sure your daughter is thrilled! Babies are the best thing ever.
    Xo, Kristi

17. OMG!!! congratulations!!!

18. Congratulations on your new baby! I bet he’ll be just as sweet and awesome as you:)

19. Congrats Shellie!