United We Spy!

Hi everybody!

So thrilled to come to you today with something that has been in the works for a very long time.

As many of you no doubt saw, last week EW.com unveiled the title, cover, and description for the sixth–and final–Gallagher Girls book. (Read the original announcement here.)

Well, now I can officially share it here.

I hope you’re as thrilled as I am!

GG6 final

Cammie Morgan has lost her father and her memory, but in the heart-pounding conclusion to the best-selling Gallagher Girls series, she finds her greatest mission yet. Cammie and her friends finally know why the terrorist organization called the Circle of Cavan has been hunting her. Now the spy girls and Zach must track down the Circle’s elite members to stop them before they implement a master plan that will change Cammie—and her country—forever.

Look for it in stores in the US and Canada on September 17, 2013!

(International release dates will vary. Check with a local bookseller for information about when the book will be available where you live.)

I’m completely thrilled. But what about you guys? Are YOU thrilled?!

-Ally

Comments

1. Amira+zach says:

I am so excited!!!!! Thanks for not stretching out the length between the books too much. Some authors make their readers wait like 3 years for the next book and it kills us! Can’t wait to read about Cammie and her friends kicking butt and Zach being the hottest boy ever! Can’t wait!

• Hey Ally,
      I was thinking, When do we get to see the first chapter of United We spy?
      I really want to find out as i want to dream about it
      Meanwhile, i will dream on about the information i already know (EG: the excerpts, by the way, when/ are you going to reveal any more excerpts?

xoxo

• Rebecca says:

hey Ally carter i really want a sneak peak at the next book :D

• I hope that #6 United we spy is good as the others Gallagher Girl books. I hope there are more parts where its Zammie! (Zach, Cammie) and i also hope they live and do missions together after this. They are a CUTE couple and should stay that way. :D

– Z SWAG. love everyone! :D XOXO

• ohmygodohmygodohmygod I just ran up to my mom and told her we have to pre-order ^^ AHHHH finally I can meet Zach again :P It’s been so long :DD But the gap was also a good thing because in that time I read all of the Heist Society novels! They were soo grasping, just like the Gallagher Girls series!!! GAHHH I’m so excited <3

• sapphire says:

I cant wait the series is soooooo good ……I just cant wait to read it……..SUSPENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      :o

2. Melissa says:

Thrilled? Am i thrilled? YES!! I’m soo happy and excited congrats Ally I bet your happy but your also saying by to the series :( but I can’t WAITE to read it! First comment! I think….

• I’m so thrilled too!!!! And Ally!!!!! You posted!!!!!! It’s usually just Shellie posting but I’m so happy you spent that time writing GG6!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHH CAN’T WAIT TO READ IT.

3. I AM SO EXCITED TO READ IT!! THIS IS MY FAVORITE SERIES EVER AND ALLY CARTER YOU ARE MY FAVORITE AUTHER EVER!!! I ALREADY PREORDERED THE BOOK AND I SO CANNOT WAIT TO READ AND I ALSO CANNOT WAIT FOR SEPTEMBER TO COME!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING SO AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Ally Cat says:

Soooooooooooooooooooooo thrilled!!!!!!!
    ~Ally Cat

5. Maneesha says:

OMG!!! Now an official date for countdown!!!! Can’t wait to read!

6. Super excited, these mega and mini excerpts are killing me though!

7. Excuse me while I ashdkfjdusnksb

Alright, I’m good. I am so so so so so excited!!!! I can’t even wait, I’m already counting down the days!

8. Oh my gosh! I’m SO excited! :) can’t wait for it to come out!!!

9. I AM SOOOO EXCITED FOR THE BOOK TO COME OUT!!!! But I’m sad to because I grew up with this series and now it’ll be gone forever. OTHER THAN THAT I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!!

10. I am absolutely thrilled!!!!! I guess I am sad and exited.. Excited because I get to read th next book of the bet series ever but I’m sad cause its the last one:( can’t wait!!!!!

11. AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I’m soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t wait!!!! The suspence has been too much for me and I’m sure all of us Gallagher Girls!!!! Thank you sooo much, Ms.Ally!!! We love you and your books!!

12. teamsimon says:

Yes i am so excited! You and Shellie live in Oklahoma right? You guys are okay right? You know what with the tornadoes?

• I believe Ally lives in Tulsa (and I’m guessing Shellie too?). The tornado was in Moore. I went to Moore recently and have been to Tulsa many times and I think there is quite a bit of distance between them, about 115 miles or so. So hopefully they and their families are okay. Anyway, I’m with you teamsimon hoping Ally and Shellie stay safe this tornado season.

• Ally Carter says:

Thanks teamsimon & Becca for your thoughts & concern! We are both safe and will hopefully make it through tornado season without any incident. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of those families in Moore!!!!

xoxo,
      Shellie

• It was a very nail-biting time of my life, knowing you lived in oklahoma
        im so pleased that you are safe, otherwise we’d have no more amazing books

13. Elise O says:

AHHHHH!!!!! SOOOO GOODE!!!!

14. Natalia says:

I am so freaking excited!!!!! :D

15. Veronica says:

I CAN’T WAIT!!! :) The wait seems so long…. (about 119 days) I love the cover! I just can’t believe this will be the last book. It seems like just yesterday Cammie was meeting Josh. Say, will we hear from Josh in the next book? Grant? Jonas?

16. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ………. oh no! I have to wait 4 months :(

17. Suzan G. says:

OF COURSE IM THRILLED!! But does the series have to end? I mean I know it does, but when ever I think about it, my heart breaks a little. But, hopefully, a new and just as amazing series will come! (HINT, HINT!!)

18. Eleanor says:

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH MY GOSH ITS…AMAZING!!! cant breath! hyperventalating! I’m so exicted but so sad and yet i want to scream!!! I AM SCREAMING HOLYYYYYY CRACKERS

19. Chameleon says:

YEEEEEEES!!!! I am completely hiped. I cannot wait for this book to come out! I love the tital. It is so fantastic. Thankyou Ally for being such a wonderful author and writer!

20. I am completely THRILLED to have the title and cover released! September 17 is sooo far away though.

21. Rachael says:

Was that rhetorical?!? I am so psyched for this book but sad at the same time, I don’t want it to be over but at the same time I need to know what happens!

22. How thrilled? SO THRILLED.
    my friends and I are graduating this year (in two days actually), we kinda feel like Cammie’s graduating with us. Kinda sad :’( but still very happy and excited :D

23. Shelbie says:

i am so excited to read GG6! and kinda sad:(
    i love the title and the cover:)

24. Janelle says:

I’m SUPER excited about this book! Me and my friend are planning on re-reading the entire series this summer before the book comes out.

Release date? I need to know when I can get it!

25. ZachFriesBaconWithNoShirt says:

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    It’s so long away.
    So so so so so so so so so so so excited

26. Yes Yes Yes Yes YES!!! I’d probably be in tears when I finish this book. It’s just soooooo I can’t wait!

27. Caroline says:

Soooo thrilled!!!! I’m totally going to reread the series this summer to get pumped for it!!!

28. Yay!!! It says on Waterstones’ website it is out on 5th September (I’m in the UK and Waterstones is a bookshop here) – can’t wait!!!

29. Frenchie says:

You cannot describe how excited I am about this book!!!! AHHH!!!! Now I have to wait for September… When will we get some excerpts from it???

30. Jessica says:

So excited!! I have money in my wallet right now that will only be spent on September 17! :) Can’t wait for it! September better come quickly!

31. I so So , so, happy that we got a cover and a named to go along with it. Ally, is it gong to be downloadable?
    You are the best,
    Liz Slama

32. Karin N says:

HOLY CRAP!!!!! HYPERVENTILATING RIGHT NOW!!!! I can’t wait for this book to come out. I need to know what happens!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. Justice The Spy says:

Eeeeeeekkkk!I can’t wait,I’m so excited!After I get this book ill have the complete GG series!!

34. Umbrella says:

The English GG website say us Brits get it earlier.

THAT MEANS OUR WAITING FOR ALL OTHER 5 BOOKS WAS WORTH IT!

HeHe

35. I AM SOOO EXCITED! Both Heist Society and Gallagher Girls are two of my favorite series ever! :D

36. I cannot wait!!! This is so exciting! And sad, but exciting nonetheless. How does it feel to be pretty much done with Gallagher Girls, Ally?

37. Yay!!!

38. We need a countdown!!!!!

39. Totally, TOTALLY thrilled!!

40. This is my senior year and I’ve been growing up on your books. Thank you so much for this series. When I read (and reread and reread) them I’m transported out of my stress and into a world where the truth always ends up coming out eventually. Cammie has always been an inspiration for me. Thank you, Ally.

41. OMG!!!! I’m screaming just typing this. All I had to do was see I had an email update about it and I swear I gots so excited words can’t even describe. I had an excitement seizure

42. Anonymous says:

CAN’T WAIT!!!! Can it come out tomorrow? :)

43. Balletdancer5678 says:

Thrilled can’t even start to explain how excited I am! I’m super excited and almost sad at the same time. I’m excited because the book will be coming out soon… I’m sad because it’s the last one. I am really looking foward to reading the final book in this amazing series.

44. Bookworm says:

Oh My GOSH!!!!!!!!! I can’t even describe how excited I am!!!! I am basically bursting!!!!!!!!!! : )

45. Bookworm says:

Ally, how does it feel to be on the last Gallagher Girl book? It’s sad for me to know that its the last of Cammie, but knowing you, she’ll go out with a bang!!

46. Bookworm says:

OK, I know this probably has nothing to do with the actual book, but I couldn’t help but notice that Cammie is in the same position that she was in the 1st GG. ( I just had to put that out there!)

47. WhooooHOOO !!! I just know its going to be AWESOME great job ally your so talented.

48. Ilove it!! I cant wait to read it but its so sad that its ending:( But ill alwys reread them!!

49. HECK YEAH! You are the BEST Ally!!!!!! I can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50. I am trembling with excitement and fear. I am glowing with the prospect of reading this amazing end to the series. My stomach flutters at the sight of the cover. I am truly tickled. Thank you for offering me this world were I can imagine myself more than a normal girl… a Gallagher Girl.

51. Kristen says:

I’m excited for this but I’m also really scared. This series is like my comfort blanket. Whenever I’ve had a bad reading rut or a bad day I could always remind myself that I still have my favorite series to look forward to and to reread. I’m really excited for what Ally comes up with next. I like Heist Society but they kind of feel like filler episodes for a show before it gets to the season finale.

52. BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But why does it have to end? You should do a spin off series.

53. Oh my gods!!! I can’t wait I love the gg series but I think I’m going to be sad when I finish it because the adventure is over and there will be no more of any of it . When I finish reading it I might cry!!! A lot

54. OMG!!! So excited!!!! and there are also so many other books coming out in September I don’t know which one’s i’ll choose BUT I will definitely Buy this one no matter what! CAN’T WAIT!!!!!

55. Ahhhhh!!!!! I’m so excited! I know this may seem mean but I am dying to know who dies in this book after Ally Carter tweeted about killing one of the characters (I think). Not to mention I really want to know what happened between Abby and Townsend in Buenos Aries. Oh if Cammie remembers! Gosh I am excited!

56. I CAN’T EVEN WAIT. But I will be sad too, since it’s the last one.

57. Very exciting Ally, can’t wait!! *cue the end of series feels* :((( whens the countdown widget coming out?

58. Dia Carlis says:

This is my cast listing:
    Cammie: Courtney Baxter
    Zach:Brenton Thwaites
    Joe:Matt Bomer( When you see him You will literally think he is the most perfect Joe Soloman EVER!!)
    Josh: Josh Hutcherson (Duhh!!)
    Liz: Dakota Fanning
    Bex: Zendaya coleman or Amandla Stenberg
    Macey: Jessica Stroup
    Cammie’s mom: Meghan Fox
    Aunt Abby: Rosie-huntington Whitley

59. OMG!! I m soo excited!!!!!!!!! But also, did it have to end here?? Anyway, I can’t wait!! I want it NOW!!!!!!!

60. Bryanna Greene says:

I loooooooooooooooooooove the GG series it is so amazing.I can’t believe it is ending so soon, It is soooooooooooooo sad.I can’t wait to read the final Gallagher book.

61. madison says:

OMG!!!! I’m so happy I can’t wait!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

62. Charlotte says:

I’ve already preordered it, can’t wait to read it!!!

63. This cover is awesome!!!! I’m so sad and excited for this book at the same time!!! What a paradox! lol

64. OMG!! There’s officially a date! And it’s the day before I turn 18! …Not that I celebrate my birthday… but it’s still funny that the book I’ve been wanting to come out SO bad is going to be released the day before I turn 18 lol.

• Oh and I can’t wait to read it!! I don’t want it to end…. but I do… I suppose my favorite part of series and books is the end. Sadly, I’m the kind of person who likes sad ending though. But I hope the ending of Gallagher Girls will be a good one! Whether it’s sad or happy! I don’t care either way…. I know I’ll like it! :D

65. You should release teasers !!! That would be sooooooooooo kool!!! I’m so excited!!

66. Ok, so I haven’t been able to check up on the latest lately, but when I saw this, I mentally screamed, and cried. Because I haven’t really read any other books except yours Ally, and I don’t wanna be one of those screamy teenage girls who all she does is rave about how shes your biggest fan. But all I’ll say is this, I want to be a writer like you, exactly like you and I love your books. As far as im concerned, your the best.

67. I AM absolutely thrilled to read this new book! But it’s sad cuz it’s the final book and somebody will die from the main characters?! It’s heartbreaking to know the Gallagher Girls series is ending! It was a really good series I wanted it go on forever Ally! Congratulations to all your success! I will be counting down the day until Sept. 17!!!

68. TheChameleon says:

Ahhhhhhhhhh!
    Sooooooooooo excited and sad at the same time that its the last one! :(
    No more Gallagher Girls books! But they were awesome and I can’t believe the last is almost out!!!
    Need more exclamation marks!!!!!

69. I can’t wait, I’ve been waiting for forever and I’m soooooooo excited to get to read it in September, but September feels so far away right now! :)

70. I am thrilled!!!!!! :)

71. OMG I CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM GOING TO DIE IF IT DOESN’T COME OUT SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

72. OMG! I can’t wait!!!!

73. omg so excited! i have read all the books like 6 times or more i have lost count! these are the best books ever i hope they release just as soon in ireland i cried in the same parts every time i read them reading id tell you i love but then id have to kill you right now i cant wait!!!!!

74. OMG! i cant wait! i have read all of the gg books like 6 or 7 times!
    just finished id tell you i love you but the id have to kill you! i actually cant wait!
    You are amazing Ally! i cannot wait till its out. Hope its out the same time here in Ireland!!!!!!

75. OH MY GOD. BECKY LOOK AT THAT BOOK!!!

I am SOO excited yet sad! I love your books and will start on Heist Society.
    I CAN”T WAIT TO SEPTEMBER 17!!!

76. Samantha says:

I CAN’T WAIT, THE COVER ITSELF HAS ME EXCITED, GRADUATING AND STOP A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION. OMG! I RECENTLY GRADUATED TO. I CAN’T WAIT FOR IT. I ALREADY STARTED SAVING FOR IT. I AM SO BUYING IT THE VERY DAY IT COMES OUT! I AM PROUD TO BE A GALLAGHER GIRL! I WAS IN LOVE WITH THE SERIOUS WHEN I READ THE FIRST BOOK. I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE MORE OF ALLY’S WORK WITH A NEW SERIES IF SHE HAS ONE, OR JUST THE HEIST SOCIETY SERIES. KAT IS AWESOME. DOUBLE CROSSED WAS GREAT TO. BOTH WORLDS MEETING UP? AMAZING! THIS LAST BOOK WILL ROCK AND I’LL HAVE THEM ALL! ALLY CARTER, YOU ARE AWESOME!

AGENT Kool Kat, out.

77. OMG IM SOOOOOO EXCITED!!! I love this series so much!! September 17th will be the best day of my life! :)

78. I so can’t wait for united we spy, but Im sad I have to say good bye to the Gallagher girl series ,Ally Carter your books have been a massive inspiration and every bit leaved me hungry for more.

79. I am so excited for this book to come out- I don’t wan the series to end, though!I have loved all the books and will greatly miss the enormous amounts of excitement that only comes before a Gallagher Girls book release. :)

80. Oh my god, oh my gooood! I just finished Out of sight out of mind and i can’t wait the last book. 3 more months. They seem 3 decades… Love you, Ally. Hugs and kisses from Romania.

81. Madison says:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I CAN’T WAIT FOR GG6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

82. when is it coming out in the uk? i love the seriess sooo much but the suspence is seriously killing me!!!

83. Sabina Graziano says:

Omg I am so exicited for this to come out that the last five days I read all 5 of the GG series!!! I finished each book in one day!!! I need to read the last one!!! But it is going to be sad that there aren’t going to be anymore! :(

84. GG books lover says:

I can’t wait I’ve read every single GG book at least three times and I’ve read every heist society book and double crossed. But I’m so sad to say good bye to the GG series.I won’t be able to sleep till it comes out. THANKS SO MUCH ALLY CARTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

85. GG books lover says:

OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU ALLY CARTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

86. Gallagher Girls Lover says:

One of my favorite series is coming to a end, why?? I’m so excited but i don’t want it to end. When my favorites series end it kind of like breaks my heart, but it’s a good thing too because then i can reread the series again.

87. OMG! OMG! I’m fangirling!
    SOOOO excited, I cant even put it in words. Counting down the days!
    Hey Ally, I was wondering, while we’re waiting for September, I was wondering if you could post some Zach POVs of scenes in the the books like the ball in CMH or the train ride in DC of DJAG or the kiss in OGSY. You get my point.
    So how about it? I mean, you can only post so many excerpts and I always wondered what’s going on in Zach’s mysterious mind…

88. RoboGymnast says:

I’m SOOOOOOO excited!!!!!!!! I’ve been waiting so long and there’s still forever to go ugh! I’m kinda sad too though, I don’t want this to be the last one =(. Ally, are you going to do another Double Crossed, I loved that too!

89. I’m dying to read it!!! I just can’t wait! Plussss, it’s coming out a few days after my birthday! :D But It’s devastating that this’ll be the last book :( I guess I’ll just have to imagine their futures afterwards! Thanks for writing a new book Ally! I’m loving the Heist Society as well :P
    Renee

90. OMG it cant come soon enough i am so pumped for the last gg book to come!!!! my aunt is friends with ally so im gonna try and see if i can get an early copy from my aunt !! fingers crossed!!!!

91. Thanks Ally so much for writing another x
    I am RRREEEEEEEAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLYYYYYYY excited about the next book out I’m so happy it’s coming soon,
    They are just too good…. took me three days to read the other five, so now have to wait *waaaaaa!* runs off :’(
    I’ll definitely read it. They are the best I’ve found for aaaaaaaaaaaaaages and I can’t wait ’till it comes out.:
    Zach tell us more about yourself! you mysterious person…. :D I wish that there were more books to be as well;
    I want to see what happens when they all grow up too.
    elen

92. Gallaghergitlatheart#1 says:

I CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!
    To be honest I’m kind of annoyed because i just bought the whole series and now i have to go buy the other book separately

But who cares!
    is this the final book?????????

93. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay so I have heard that one of the main people will die. I have done the math and I think that Zach will die. I think this because Zach would die for Cammie so he has to die. I cried about this at first but then I have a felling that a may be Solomon :(. Sorry (.) (.)
    —–

94. Rachel Julia says:

I’m really hype for this book. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVED the first five books. I really hope grant and Jonas come back so Bex can be with grant and Liz can be with Jonas. I’ve gotta say my expectations are high but I have faith in your writing that you will come up with a fantastic book. Can’t wait!!!!

95. Does United we Spy come out in the UK the same date it comes out in the US?
    If it doesn’t when does it come out in the UK?

96. love your books!!!!!!! says:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LITERALLY CAN’T WAIT!!!(BUT I’M GOING TO HAVE TO) I really want to learn more about Zach!! I love zammie!!!!! I also want to know about their future!!!!!!!!

97. YAAAAAAY!!! I’m so excited for the last book to come out!!! And even better IT COMES OUT ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! SOOO SOOO excited. But, at the same time I don’t want it to end. I’ve been with them from the very start. What will I do now? :( . I hope its long and of course since its Ally its going to be really good.

98. I also really like Zammie moments and Cammie and Zach together. I hope there are a lot in the last book.

99. I can’t wait to read the book… I hope its really good!!!!

100. united we spy is the best gallagher girl story yet i like the song cassandrer goode sings as she is in gallagher academe i also cant belive it is the last one i only read harry potter and the gallagher girl boooks so i need to start reading something else

101. Who is the boy?

102. Hi Ally,
    I was wondering if there would be more books in the future including Zach and Cammie like maybe some of their missions together. I am in love with this series and I don’t want it to be over just yet.
    Please let me know.