And the title of GG6 is…

Hi everyone,

Huge news today.

Huge.

Mega.

Enormous.

You see, the title and cover for Gallagher Girls 6 is now live over at EW.com.

Check it out (and please let EW know how grateful we are to them for hosting the reveal.)

Ally

Comments

1. Morgana says:

AWESOME!!! Soooooo super excited to read the new book!!!

• EEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      im soooooo glad i got the day off from school otherwise i wouldn’t have seen the cover for united we spy
      its a really good cover and all
      but what about the uk Cover?
      im really excited, ally

xoxo
      ps: i actually screamed (silently)

2. When does it come out? CANT WAIT!

• It comes out in september in the us
      but in other countries like uk and australia, it will come out soon afterwards, but i can’t wait till SEPTEMBER!!!!!!
      NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
      YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
      BUT MOST CERTAINLY
      NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3. Oh my gosh, I honest-to-God just screamed. I am so excited!!!! I can’t even… Omg. Oh. Em. Gee.

4. Saphy18 says:

OMG! This is so exciting. I can’t wait till we get to read United We Spy! I love the cover!

5. Gasp! It’s beautiful. This has been the best month ever. First the cover for Champion, then the cover for Allegient, then the cover and title for United We Spy, and coming up on the 31st is the cover for the House of Hades. My life is complete. :’D

6. Omg!!! So excite yet omg I am sooooo sad I can’t believe this life of books is going to be over I fell as if I know them as good as family so sad that this is the last book!!!! Omg yay!!!!! United we spy… Cool!!! Now I just can’t wait till I can read it!

7. OMG!!!! Thank you so much Ally for letting us see this sneek preview of gg6! Well, actually now United we Spy. I love that title. I cannot wait for it to come out, though I will be sad to see my favorite series come to a close. :( Thank you for everything!!! I love you!

8. Kets Nanny says:

EEE! I’m gonna be honest Ally- I saw the title and it looks AMAZING (I fan-girled. Guilty c’:). Now, as I type* this comment, i’m crying because it’s been an amazing 7 years. Writing Cammie grow up and become the awesome pavement artist she IS today (or whenever. GAH XD) I can’t help but be sad to see the series go. But i’m glad it is, because it’s a great honor to see such an amazing series come to what i’m sure will be an even more amazing-er end. Can’t wait for the exciting read!

As a diehard fan of not only the series but you myself, I’m proud to say thank you for being an amazing author. You’ve totally categorized in my sacred spot as fav author EVER c:.

~KN

• I know it’s so sad its ending but I’ll always reread them!!

• My life was boring before i discovered LYKY
      now i feal full of spy like drama with a hint of heist drama to give the ultimate cupcake
      topped off by an amazing FREE book called “double crossed”

THAT METAPHOR JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!

xoxo

9. Yaaaay!!!!! Yaaaay!!!! YAY!!!! I’m doin a little happy dance all over the house!!!! This news made my day!!!! Ahhhhhh I can’t wait until it comes out so I can read it!!!!!

10. Shanaynay says:

Omg omg oh my gosh this is the most exciting and sad thing ever!!! I cried when I saw the cover! My life is now complete!

11. Water Lily says:

I can’t believe it!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! That’s the best cover and title ever!!!!!! She’s in a graduation gown with a diploma and everything!!! I love you, Ally! I can’t wait!!!!!

12. Wow! Looks great & can’t wait to read it!

~http://gallaghergirls.tk

13. Chamerlon says:

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m so excited!!!!!!!! I love the title! I love the Gallagher girls books and although I can’t wait for the 6th book I don’t want it to come out!!!!!!!! I will cry when I finish this!!!!! Thanks so much Ally!!!!!
    Can’t wait to read it! :):):):):):):):):):):)

-Z
    (Chamerlon)

14. Yayyyyyyy!

15. Yay!!!!! I can’t wait. It looks awesome!

16. Wow. Bittersweet moment. I’m so excited for the new book but, knowing there won’t be another new one after that is so sad. Gah, why do all the good books have to end?

17. British Bombshell says:

Can’t wait for September! The cover and title are so awesome! Thanks! :-)

18. British Bombshell says:

Can’t wait for September! The cover and title are so awesome! Thanks!

19. Jocelin says:

Eeeeeeeep! Total fangirling over here! Haha, I love the cover! So excited for the book!!! :)

20. I legit just had a heart attack. I cannot wait.

21. Clarissa says:

Yah!!!! Me and Cammie get to graduate high school the same year!! : D

22. I love it!!’ I can’t wait to read it!!!

23. I am about to pre order United We Spy!!! I just cant stop saying it!!!!! O GEEZ O GEEZ! I think I might faint!!!! It is so overwhelming in a good way!!!!

24. Oh my god I’m crying

25. omygallagher!!!! we nee to trend this on twitter and we nee to take this to the popular page on instagram. what you guys say? yes? no? let me know? please

26. Omg!!!!!! I am so excited! I absolutely love these books and I’m so sad that they are over! But I can’t wait for September!!!

27. OMG I loooooove it!!!!!!!! I can’t believe it’s all ending :( I’m sad it’s almost over but I’m super excited to know how the story ends. Thanks so much Ally for such an amazing series!

28. I cried like a baby. It’s jut so sad and wonderful at the same time. It’s like graduating, getting married, moving houses, watching Toy Story 3…
    I don’t know if I will ever recover from this.

29. IlikeyourBooks says:

I don’t know if I will ever recover from this.

30. Maneesha Muriki says:

OMG!! Totally unexpected………..just like amazing……i can’t wait for cammie, zach, bex, macy, lizzy, rachel, abby, townsend, and solomon!! for all these characters to work together. just can’t wait for the sneak peaks now almost summer!!!

31. Suzan G. says:

I want read to read it so badly, but then it would be over!!!! I’m super excited for you, Ally. PLEASE WRITE MORE!!! I don’t want to be a party pooper here, but this website, Ally Carter’s name, and my life will never be the same when I have read every single word of United We Spy. Why does this have to END!!!

*sits in a dark corner and gathers all of the GG books and cradles then in arms*

32. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM SO EXITED AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY I know i will defo cry non stop when it comes out i ll be the first one in the shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOT STOPPED TALKING AND SHOUTING AND SCREAMING ABOUT IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :D

33. Catherine says:

Gallagher Girls rejoice! The end is nearly here! Let us scream and cry and shout for joy!

34. *CUE HIGH PITCHED SCREAM* I’M SO EXCITED, SO HAPPY, AND SO THANKFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU FOREVER ALLY!!!!

35. I would scream but my sister is sleeping. I shall scream tomorrow and until it comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!

36. ZGlover says:

omg!! i am sooooo excited about this!!! guys, who do u think will die? if anyone!! IM JUST PRAYING ALLY KEEPS ZACH!!!

37. ZGlover says:

ally thanks so much for this amazing series. im so sad to say goodbye to cammie and zach and bex and macey and liz…everyone!!
    -zach lover

• I think it’s going to be Mr. Solomon who’s going to die… :(
      I really hope she brings back Grant and Jonas though!

• ZGlover says:

ya, i thought that too…but maybe abby? :( if Joe doesnt die do u think rachel and him will be a couple?

38. Ep I cannot wait

39. Amira+zach says:

I am so excited! I was talking to my friend about what this book is gonna be like and she was like ‘Bombs. There just has to be bombs.’ But I said ‘Nope. There can’t just be bombs. There has to be bombs and boys.’

40. Emmalee says:

Dear Ally,
    I realize you get hundreds of comments, fan letters, email, etc. but I hope somehow this comment is seen by your eyes. I wanted to reach out and show my appreciation to you. I picked up my paper back copy of “I’d Tell You I Love You, But Then I’d Have to Kill you” spring of 2007 at my schools book fair. I laughed and cried and fell in love with your characters and your world. Still a young girl I often dreamed of the Gallahger Academy showing up at my door to take me away. Their world, your world, became my esscape. Your character, my friends. Your words, my inspiration. I preordered every book and waited, sometimes rather impatiently, to see my friend’s world again. Before the Heist Society, Cammie and I were on track to graduate together. While I am now a Junior in College I still hold your books close to my heart. It seems fitting to me that the approximate release date of the final installment is also my 20th birthday. It’s the only gift I want this year and I’m looking forward to it with much anticipation. I can’t put into words how your novels have positively impacted my life but I hope you understand my genuine gratitude towards you and your work.
    Thank you Ally Carter for writing, just thank you.
    A Gallagher Girl at heart,