A Double-Crossed mini excerpt!

Because I’m in the mood…

A Double-Crossed mini-excerpt! Look for the FULL thing in about a month!

Quietly, Macey went through her options. Even though the masked men were asking for cell phones, the gunmen were making so much noise that she was sure someone had already called 911. The obvious exits were blocked, and the elevators had no doubt been disabled. The men moved with confidence and order, but they weren’t trying to be quiet. There was nothing covert at all about this operation.

Unlike the boy beside her.

Double-Crossed: A Spies and Thieves story, available for FREE on January 22, 2013.

Comments

1. Awesome!!<3

2. Thank you so much!!!!! This really made my day and made me smile. I really needed this seeing as my fav teacher died yesterday and I was feeling down. This really helped pick me back up and smile. Thank you so much and I can’t wait until Jan!!!! Your the best Ally!!! Heist Society and Gallagher Girls?!?!? *flails and dies of happiness*

• I’m so sorry to hear about your teacher:-(
      ~ally cat

• That’s awful. What happened to her?

• It was a he and he passed away from cancer:(

• Sorry to hear about him :( I had a teacher die recently (she was my teacher last year, I don’t have her anymore) in a car reck a couple weeks ago:( I’ll be sure to think of you and your teacher.

• So nice of you to give your support Becca! That’s what I love about this site, everyones so nice to eachother! Sorry to hear about your teachers Becca and Roxie. And sorry to hear about your family friends Nicole M.

P.S. Is your real name Becca, Becca? Is it by chance short for Rebecca……. as in Baxter?

• Thanks and yeah, my name is Rebecca, but no one outside my mother (when I’m in like a deathly amount of trouble) and my Great Aunt Ruby on my father’s side (I have two aunt Rubys, one on my mothers side and one on my fathers) call me Rebecca:) I only wish my last name were Baxter.

• I’m so sorry to hear that. It was a horrible weekend.

My mom’s best friend and family friend died Saturday :( and my friend’s father also passed away Sunday.

I’m sorry for your loss, and I understand your pain.

and yes, Ally’s announcement really brightened the day…especially since the e-novella will be FREE when most have a charge!

Thank you, Ally!

• Dakotah oden says:

hi guys it took me forever but i finnally finished my poem

3. THANKYOU. THANKYOU. THANKYOU.

4. Ohyeah. Thank you Ally! =]]

5. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you not see me dying of happiness right now?

6. So very very excited!!!!

7. Ally!!! Eee!!! We should totally get the first chapter on Christmas!!!
    ~ally cat

8. Thank you so much, Ally!!!

9. Hale!!! Ahhhhhhh I can’t wait to get it!

10. Natalie/GallagherGirl says:

Thank you Ally,for giving us something happy to think about after the Sandy Hook shooting two days ago. :(
    Natalie/GallagherGirl

11. Cammie Morgan❤ says:

OMG THANK U SOOOO MUCH I CAN’T WAIT TO DOWNLAOAD IT!!!!!!!!!!

12. Awesome!!!!!! So happy!!!!! Now only if we could read the whole thing today…….

13. Awesome !!!! thanks so much. I can’t wait

14. Thank you Ally! Your wonderfull! :D I loved it!:D THIS NOVILLIA(i forgot you to spell it) is gonna be AMAZING!!!!! ahh! :D

15. I love reading whatever you write and I can’t wait to read this.

16. KILL ME ITS TOO MUCH

17. Awesome!

18. OH that was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool!!!! I wish you would’ve posted more !!! :D that made my day!!!

19. Oh snap!!!!!! I can’t wait!!!!!!!!

20. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Thank You sooooooooooooooooooo much Ally! I always wanted a Gallagher Girls – Heist Society crossover! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

21. AHHHHHHH!!! I’ve been hoping for something like Double Crossed since I started reading both of your series. Super pumped

22. Thank you soooo much for this. When i heard you were combining Heist and Gallagher i flipped! So stoked for when the whole thing comes out!!

23. Jocelyn Esparza says:

Woohoo! Cannot wait for the full book! Just looking at this part made me more impatient. I love your writing!

24. So cool! Can’t wait!

25. Iamagallaghergirl says:

AAAAH I JUST CAN’YT WAIT!!!!! I ONLY JUST READ THE MINI EXCERPT AND I LOVE IT….. I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE NEW BOOK HOLDS!!!!!!!

26. I LOVE THE GG BOOKS!!!! says:

Wow thanx Ally!!! Im really looking forward to reading the whole thing!!!!!

27. So, now you have new books coming out, what about a book tour?? I would really like it if you could sign my books….:P *psyched!!

28. Oh my goodness!!! I’m freaking out so excited!!! Thank you for the mini excerpt, Ally!

29. ohmygod practically drooling just thinking about it. next month! whoop!

30. omg it ended so soon……NO
    love it.

31. Cammie Morgan says:

Cool

32. This helped me get pumped up after the Sandy Hook shooting Friday… hope that all of the families will find peace someday.

33. Ahh!! I can’t wait!! :D

34. AHHHHHHHH So can not wait for the it!!!! (cue freak out music) AHHHHHHHHHHHHH soooo happy right now!!!!!!!!

35. Fabulous!! I love this books!!

36. Cammie's Twin!!!! says:

Ohmigoodness!!!!!! soo exciteddddd!!!! im so sorry to hear about everyone’s losses i recently went thru a few of my own and my condolences go out to the families and friends of those at Sandy Hook Elementary school.
    God bless all of ya’ll,
    Cammie’s Twin

37. Thank you so much, Ally! You’re the only author I know of that would actually write a crossover of her own books! Simply amazing :) As for the excerpt…IS IT HALE? NICK? I don’t think it’s Simon or the Bagshaws…But I can only wait :) Unfortunately, that might not be an option O.o I CANNOT WAIT!!! I’m fangirling right now…

-Max
    (4everandalwaysme)

38. Lorna Doone says:

Just wondering…there’s no way Double Crossed will be coming out in paperback or hardcover? Because, while I love your books and I will get it and read it about ninety-thousand seven-hundred and twenty-three times, I would love to be able to actually hold it and smell its paper and put it on my bookshelf. All your other books look so pretty when they’re lined up their with their plaid and black spines. But hey…I mean, no problem. I think it’s awesome that it’s free even though I would have paid for it without a complaint. Anyway, g’day and happy writing.

• Lorna Doone says:

Oh, and before I freak out, Macey and Hale working together doesn’t have to get in the way of Kat and Hale…right? Right? Oh snap, now I REALLY have to read the novella so I can sleep at night.

• Good point, will it ever come out in hardcover/paperback? Obviously, I’d be willing to pay:)! I’m just kind of old fashion in that I like to be able to hold the book and turn it’s pages.

THANKS ALLY!!!!!!!!

• VERY good point. I hope that it would come out in hardcover/paperback because my Kindle decided to break yesterday and now I have nowhere else to read it. Stupid Kindle.

39. Ally, for starters I wanna thank you for making it free!
    You would’ve benefited from selling it to but you chose not to.
    We, your fans, are grateful for this :)
    I can’t wait to read the novella! This is a very creative way to tie the 2 series.
    We understand you have your own creative process and we do not wish to stress you or disturb you but is there any chance we can get an FAQ session after the New Year or whenever works for you. It would be nice to have a little update on GG6 to get us through if it’s not too inconvenient.

40. CANT WAIT!!! AHHHHH

41. Please write the 6th gallager book!! Please! I can’t wait any more! The gallager books have been awesome! I love zach&cammie together! They are way better than josh&cammie. Please answer!

42. Does this book count as the 6th book of the Gallagher girl series

43. Oh my god! Soooooooo excited. I was so hoping that something like this might happen. Can’t wait!!
    Sorry, fangirl moment just then.

44. January 22nd is my birthday! Best present ever! So looking forward to this… thanks so much Ally!
    I can’t wait for Perfect Scoundrels and GG6!!!

45. Why is the book free again ??

46. WOW!!! I really can’t wait for this one… Especially since the upcoming January 22nd is my 18th birthday! So awesome!

47. Only a question: is it going to be in bookshops or will it be only on web?

48. more more more………………..and if its gonna be avaliable on the gallagher academy website will it be in the classified section?

49. I’m so psyched!

50. Does anyone/Ally know:

*Has/will the 10 entries on http://www.http//gallagheracademy.com, in the classified section, ever be in a book/ebook?

51. Directioner says:

i want morreeeeeee its so gooooood i love u ally

52. Only a question: is it going to be in bookshops or will it be only on web?

53. I agree. I personally want the hard cover, but that’s just me. I’m new though. I wish the 3rd book of Heist Society would hurry up and come out. I just finished the 2nd book.

54. THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES OVER ALLY!!! I can’t wait for Double Crossed!! I wish January would hurry up and get here!!

55. i love HS and GG and they are going to be awesome together. :D

56. OMG!
    eu sou uma fã brasileira do seu trabalho ally e eu quase surtei quando vi uma historia de HS e GG *-*
    você alegrou totalmente meu fim de ano.
    muito, muito obrigada por essa historia!
    beijos

57. OMG my sister and I LOVE your books!!!!! We were LITERALLY jumping up and down when we heard the news!!!!! Thank you soooo much! :)

58. If you do make more novellas too make it like a novella series, would we be aloud to make a fun movie out of them, to view with other Ally Carter fans?

59. wow:) I knew we were going get to their two worlds cross over . thank you so much ally . you’ve managed to keep me loving this series for a very long time. please never stop writing . maybe some day when this story makes it to the big screen ill be apart of the surreal story .And believe me when I say this is nothing less then a surreal , original story :)

60. circlechaser999 says:

thanks!

61. Oh MY God..Oh My God…OH MY GOD!!!!
    I feel like I’ve died and gone to HEAVEN! Is this for real?? Yeas it IS…Yipppiiieeee

62. diamondmonica says:

YAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!! Gallagher Girls: epic Heist Society: epic Both combined: epic squared

63. diamondmonica says:

OH THIS WILL BE GOOD

64. aaaaagghhhhh!!! I CAN’T WAIT ANY LONGER… I feel as though I am about to faint.

65. THX SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I’VE BEEN WAITING ON A MASH UP ITS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

66. EmmyJoShoe says:

AAAAAAAAAAGGHGHGFJKNBIFCHHFHFJEKJD F YESSSSSSSSSS OH MY WORD CAN’T WAIT *jumps up and down squealing* Honestly, Ally, you’re definitely my role model. I started seriously putting pen to paper after reading your books(seems so long ago now that I think about it…nostalgia…*wipes tear*), and that’s a great thing! It’s when I finally discovered my love for writing.

67. OMG! I can’t wait for this to come out! It’s going to be amazing!

68. Yay! I’m so excited!!

69. British Bombshell says:

I can’t wait for Tuesday! All Gallagher Girls fans should check out ‘gallaghergirls,com’, it’s a website, that once you sign up to it, you can read some short stories about Liz, Bex, Macey and Zach Goode when Cammie runs away! They’re only little things but great extras for fans! Thank you so much Ally Carter!

70. Brenna: Whezzy says:

Will you ever write another mixed book??? Cause i read this one in one day and LOVED it!!! Please write another like this!!! And will the Gallagher girl series go on??? Cause i need to know how Cammie is doing!!!

71. I love how double crossed has the characters from both your book. When I read I had just finished the GG series and wanted to know what this book was like but instead I got a very awesome before understanding of heist society. Will there be anymore of this the were TOTALY AWSOME