Heist Society–it's here!

Hey everybody!

It’s here! It’s finally here!

Heist Society went on sale in the U.S. and (I think) Canada today. I’m beyond excited to have this book out in the world and to be able to talk about these characters with real readers at last. Yay!

If you’re in or around Chicago (and you feel like braving the weather, which, to me, doesn’t seem that bad yet–knock on wood) then I’d love to see you either tonight at the Borders in Oak Brook at 7:00.

I’m also THRILLED to be going back to Anderson’s! I’ll be at their Naperville store at 7:00 tomorrow night!

Again, thanks to everyone who has waited patiently for Kat and company to be released into the world. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

-Ally

Comments

1. Anonymous says:

what about GG3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Anonymous says:

I can't wait to read it Ally!C:

3. Anonymous says:

I just finished Heist Society and I loved it! Hale is officially my new favorite person

4. Anonymous says:

I GOTS TO GET IT!!!!!!!

5. Anonymous says:

can't wait till my library gets it. I will be checking and hopefully be the first person to get it :)

6. Anonymous says:

I am so excited to read this. I have been counting down the days. I am going to pick it up as soon as i can

7. Anonymous says:

i just finished reading your book !
    it was amazing, now all i have to do is wait for GG4.
    oh and btw, is there going to be some romance with Kat and Hale in future books ?
    i mean if you write more HS books.

8. Anonymous says:

I totally agree with Anonymous, Hale is definitely my favorite person now… to bad he's fictional *sigh*

9. Anonymous says:

*Tear tear* I went to walmart to look for heist society but it was sold out:( I started crying.

10. Anonymous says:

Hi Ally, I just wanted to say that I'm a big fan of yours and I can't wait to get Heist Society!!!! I recommended your books to all of my friends and they loved them. You are soooo awesome!!!

11. Kinsey-Nicole says:

i preordered it so it should be here SOON!!!!! the mail man wat no wat hit him.(Smiles deviously)

12. I got my mom to take me to the book store this morning so I could buy it. I'm almost halfway through it and I totally LOVE it!!!

13. ugh! i wanted to get it so bad TODAY, but my my mom says hardcover is 'too expensive'. i think my dad will get me it.

14. Anonymous says:

Hey Ally,

I just picked up Heist from Borders!!! It's great so far!!! :D
    So glad it's finally here. (:

-Kate L. M.

15. Anonymous says:

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Should be getting it in the mail today, though I must admit that I'm getting suspicious that someone stole it… It's taking WAY to long to get here…

16. Anonymous says:

omg im sooooooo excited 4 heist society. im getting the book 2day!!

17. Anonymous says:

omg! im soo excited! i cant wait 2 get heist society!! i also cant wait for ONLY THE GOOD SPY YOUNG! I LUV ALLY'S BOOKS!!!!!

18. Got my pretty copy. My B&N; didn't have it out (tsktsk) so I had to ask this lady and she hauled out a giant box full of HS from the back :D

19. AAAAHHHHH!!! I am soo happy! I really wish I could go out and get it, but I can't. For two reasons. 1) Snow. 2) I am going to a friends house to play in the snow.
    Can't wait to get it!

-Wynne G.

P.S. Congrats!

20. Anonymous says:

I bought it already!!!! I have read a couple chapters and i LOVE IT!!!! I cannot wait to finish it!!! I love your books Ally!! thanks!!! =]

21. Anonymous says:

I am Super excited!!! I just put the book on hold at my bookstore and cannot wait to read it! I will probably read it FAR into the night because I am getting it and 7:00pm! Again, I am SUPER excited! Congratulations Ally!

22. Hello Ally! I just baught your book and I'm on page 5! i can't wait to read and finish this book! It is finally here I am so happy. Thanks for giving a picky book reader something interesting to read!