Yep. LYKY will soon be enjoying its 15th week on the New York Times Bestseller list. Forgive me if I pass out now.
In honor of the occasion…
15 LITTLE PIECES OF RANDOM:
1. I know heat rises (duh) but I had no idea how much hotter the second story of my house would stay than the first story. At one point this week I was honestly tempted to run the air conditioner upstairs and the heater downstairs. I didn’t. But I was tempted.
2. people who have problems focusing should not try editing their books at Panera Bread while, at the next table, somebody else interviews for a job.
3. I love pretty flowerbeds.
4. I’m the world’s worst person at planting and maintaining pretty flowerbeds.
5. The Hostess 100 calorie chocolate cupcake packs will probably be the death of me.
6. I have a new “no stretchy pants before 7 p.m.” rule.
7. It’s now 7:02.
8. Care to guess what I’m already wearing?
10. I think I’ve finally realized why I LOVE Dancing with the Stars!
11. It’s because it’s the only thing I can think of in this day and age where even the AUDIENCE dresses up! I swear, there’s a little Madame Dabney inside of me, and she loooooooves that!
12. Trying to set up new health insurance can SERIOUSLY cramp a girl’s day. (Especially if she’s not allowed to wear stretchy pants!)
13. Spring has officially begun. Not because there have been tornadoes. Not because the dogwoods are in bloom. Nope. I have had my first Diet Cherry Limeade of the year from Sonic, so spring is here.
14. 15 is a big number. Bigger than you’d think.
15. But I’m so, so, so grateful!