Well, we got the great news last week that Love You Kill You is STILL on the NY Times Bestseller list. This is really starting to freak me out, guys.
But in a good way. Sort of. Most of the time.
In honor of this monumental occasion I’m going to give you 13 things about book 3.
Please note: I’m not going to give away major plot elements. I’m not going to tell you if any of the loves of Cammie’s life will be back or if there will be NEW loves.
I WILL NOT spoil the book for you!
So don’t even ask.
Also, I don’t know the release date yet, and I don’t have permission to share the title yet. And things are happening at my publishing house that might make that information harder to come by in the next few weeks.
I’m truly sorry this is the case, but in the grand scheme of things, waiting a little while longer won’t hurt us.
So…with those ground rules behind us…I give you…
13 THINGS ABOUT BOOK 3
1. It will start during summer break after GG2 ended.
2. The book will cover (most of) the fall semester of Cammie’s junior year.
3. We spend more time outside of school in this book than we have of any so far.
4. There are new characters.
5. Some of these characters are male and some are female.
6. Some of these new characters are teens and some are adults.
7. I don’t know how long it will be yet, but my gut feeling right now is that it is the biggest story so far. I don’t know if that will also translate into the biggest book.
8. Mr. Solomon is still dreamy.
9. The girls do, in fact, see Sublevel Two.
10. The stakes are the highest yet.
11. The first draft of this book was the easiest to write of the three so far.
12. The second draft is kicking my butt.
13. But it’s going to be worth it.